News And Updates
- July's DEAD Giveaway
Sign up for this month's Dead Giveaway here....
Don't miss out... the prize is Dorean Lives - A Cold Fire From The One I Loved CD!
- NEW SHOW "Skin & Bones"...
- We have a new show called Skin & Bones. Check out our Program Schedule for details.
- The Word for Word Bible Comic
- A word-for-word comic presentation of the Bible, using a bold contemporary style and historical accuracy to bring out the impact and excitement within of the Scriptures to a more mature audience. Check it out here.
- We have lyrics to over 4,000 songs...
- We now have lyrics to over 4,000 of our songs. Just click the info "i" icon on your favorite song(s).
- Dead To Self Radio T-shirts...
- Order your D2S t-shirts here....
The Lion's Forces by Energema is in the album spotlight for July. The debut album by the Columbia power metalers is a familiar, yet fresh addition to the genre. The lyrics concept are based on "The Chronicles of Narnia" Books from C.S. Lewis. With songs like "Aslan's Call" and "Deep Magic From The Dawn Of Time", the familiarity is the story. Most of us have either read the books or seen the movies, now we crank it to 11 and rock it!!! The band was formed by well-known and charismatic guitarist, composer and multi-instrumentalist Nicolas Waldo. Nicolas is an official artist from Ibanez Guitars Japan and he worked with international artist from the American enterprise, Dean Guitars U.S.A..
Faith Hope Love by King's X is in the classic spotlight for July. This was the third release was the most commercially successful albums by one of the most underrated bands of that era, nearly reaching gold status. The progressive, groove saturated release has memorable classics like "It's Love" and "Everywhere I Go". Although this album was a bit more "radio friendly", it still features the Beatles influenced backing vocals mixed with the excellent musicianship that has and still pervades each of the band's releases. "Six Broken Soldiers" is the first King's X song to feature drummer Jerry Gaskill on lead vocals. The album was listed at #52 in the 2001 book, CCM Presents: The 100 Greatest Albums in Christian Music.